Monday, December 19, 2011

Quilt Kits

We will soon be offering quilt kits for sale in our Etsy shop. This will be in the same shop as our reusable bags, but in a different section.

I've been quilting for a few years now, and I have to say that my favorite part is putting together the fabrics. I love laying out fabrics and selecting that perfect combination! I love finding one focus piece and then picking out fabrics that compliment it.

We will start out with flannel rag quilt kits. These will be available in a couple different ways. You will be able to buy the precut (AND prefringed!) squares, or you can buy an entire kit- complete with batting and backing flannel. The complete kit will also come with a printed tutorial and layout suggestions!

I'll post some pictures of quilts that I have already made...not all of them are rag quilts, but just so you can get an idea of my color picking abilities!



No comments:

Post a Comment