Sunday, February 6, 2011

$3 DonorsChoose Codes

Bing.com is offering $3 DonorsChoose codes for any email address entered at their website!

Click >>HERE<<

The website says that it will change your default search to bing.com, but if you turn on your pop-up blocker, then it won't change a thing! I used 7 different emails (school #1, school #2, personal, business, work, an old one, and one I use when filling things out that just collects spam). Crazy, but they all did work!

So, in just a few minutes, I had $21 to donate to a project! I selected one from my giving page, but since I had visited a different giving page, that was the one that my money supported. Oh well, it all goes to the same place!

By the way, if you use the Bing codes on my giving page (on the right side of the blog), and still want bags, just tell me how much you donated and what you want! See, I'll never know if you used 5 Bing donation codes, which would equal $15, and asked for 3 snack bags! I just appreciate your willingness to help out some good causes!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I dont know how you chose which projects to support, but I have given to a project i started for my classroom! i would appreciate the support of ETSY sellers, since I purchase from many of thm frequently! I just found bells and unicorns and am so proud I found someone in support of public education!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i gave $491, but i dont want anything.

    ReplyDelete