Sunday, July 18, 2010

Revamped Blog!

Well, I've finally accomplished what I set out to do many months ago-- revamp the blog!

A few months ago, I decided to close the blog completely, only to re-open it again a few weeks later...but I had already lost all of my followers when I closed it. Boo! That was not very smart of me!

Anyway, we have a new layout and new colors. I think it's lively and fun! We're also planning on doing some very fun things on here!

Here's a look at what's to come:

Giveaways!
Because everyone likes free stuff!

Undiscovered Days
At least twice a week, we'll feature new and undiscovered
shops from Etsy. These will be found by using their Pounce tool.
But, if you have a new shop, or know someone with a new shop, let
me know, because I just might feature them one day!

Front Page Worthy Treasuries
For Etsy treasuries that I think are really great, but probably won't make
it to the front page. There's some fantastic curators out there who's
treasuries sink to the bottom of the ginormous mass of treasuries.
This will be a chance to show them off a little!
If you have a great treasury, let me know and I'll check it out!

After-School Activities
This fall, I'll be working with elementary kids at an after-school program,
so I thought I might as well post some of the things that we're doing!
We'll have science experiments, cool snacks, fun games, good movies,
and some arts and crafts porjects! This should be fun!

Maybe a Photography Contest or Two
I think this would really be fun! Of course, there would be a prize
involved. The contests would center around a specific theme,
and after all the entries are in, everyone could vote on their favorite!

Projects I'm Working On
I've got so many things started and I'm afraid that I'll never finish them
unless I have some motivation. Maybe this will give me some desire to
finish these projects! Of course, I'll post pictures, tips, links to tutorials,
and all that good stuff!

I'm really excited to get this blog going again! If you have any ideas, just let me know! You can always reach me on here through the comments section or on Etsy, Twitter, or Facebook! Can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some good ideas for your blog! And when I make a new treasury, I'll send you a message so maybe you can post about it!

    ReplyDelete